NEWS

Wednesday, May 06 2009


Advandtel Minerals (Canada) Ltd. (AMCL) is pleased to report that the 2009 exploration project has been approved by management and work on the property is expected to comment in early June, subject to access and weather conditions.
 

Friday, April 10 2009

The company is presently developing under an option from Energold Drilling www.energold.com, an 8,000 acre, gold and copper prospect in the Dominican Republic; known as the "Majagual" Concession". Advandtel owns 75% of the option in conjunction with a Canadian mineral exploration company owning the other 25% of the option.

 

Consulting

The Company assists foreign nationals; primarily from Europe and North America in such areas as:

Accreditation, including assistance with:

  • residency status;
  • work permits;
  • citizenship;
  • bank accounts;
  • Dominican drivers licenses;
  • Spanish language lessons; and
  • Other aspects of day-to-day living in the D/R.

Advise on:

  • Business development;
  • Professional services and contacts; and
  • Investments and tax structure in the D/R, Panama and Turks & Caicos Islands.